An Executive MBA is specially designed for the working executives to take part in a management program without hampering their career. It is also known as EMBA. This program enables executives, business professionals and managers of various organizations to enhance their career and look for growth prospects. Executive MBA is mainly formed for the professionals to upgrade their managerial skills. There are many institutes that are offering an executive MBA in the country, here is a list top 5 colleges offering Executive MBA programs in India. senior kg
1. Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA): The Government of India in collaboration with Government of Gujarat and Indian Industry as and autonomous Institute in 1961 set up Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA). Conceived not only as a business school but also as a management Institute, the Indian Institute of Management, Headband (IIMA) builds on over forty-five years of excellence and leadership in management educations.
EMBA Course Details:
· PGPX: One Year Post-Graduate Program in Management for Executives
· Executives with bachelor’s degree in any discipline and are 27 or above at the start of the program can apply
· The program is open to all executives of nationalities
· The fee for PGPX program is INR 17,52,500 (for a single student with accommodation)
· Admission process includes GMAT, leadership profiling and personal interviews.
· It is a residential program.
2. Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB): Established in 1973, the Institute has since then built on its base of highly accomplished faculty, world class infrastructure and motivated student body to emerge as one of the premier institutes for management education and research promoting managerial excellence in the country. IIMB strives to achieve excellence through partnerships with industry, and leading academic institutions, the world over. IIMB’s mission is to “build leaders through holistic, transformative and innovative education.